As we age our spirits may not show it but our skin certainly can. Degradation of collagen and elastin fibers, free radicals, stress, diet, and natural aging can all show up on our skin. Blood flow in the peripheral regions of the body becomes deficient causing the skin to lose its shine and tone. With time skin loses its own ability to moisturize itself, leading to dryness, and unwanted wrinkles.
Here at Precise Compounding Pharmacy we understand your desire to look and feel young. That is why we work with doctors who specialize in skin rejuvenation to create a line of products that are best suited for your skin. We can compound medications into cosmetically appealing creams, topical sprays and cleansers, as well as create customized oral dosage forms (such as flavored troches or lollipops) and various preparations for other routes of administration. Compatible drugs can be combined into a single dosage form to simplify a medication administration schedule and improve compliance. Below is a sample of compounded products we specialize in.
- Skin Bleaching Creams
- Topical Anesthetics (Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Benzocaine, and Prilocaine)
- Anti-Inflammatory (Ketoprofen, Ibuprofen, and Diclofenac)
- Anti-Wrinkle Serum and Cream
- Acne Medications
- Sal-acid, Mandelic, Glycolic, Lactic or Trichloroacetic Acids (For in-office chemical peels)
- Anti-Infectives (Metronidazole, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, and fluconazole)
- Nail Fungus Topical solutions and Creams
- Lactic and/or Salicylic Acids (For wart removal)
You don’t have to wear your age on your face, feel beautiful inside and out.